Fourth Anniversary Red Linen Paper Rose
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Congratulations! You’re about to celebrate the fourth anniversary of being married to the love of your life. Fourth anniversaries are traditionally celebrated with linen gifts, so impress your darling dearest with a gorgeous romantic red linen grain printed paper rose that's unique and lasting, just like your love.
Linen symbolises that your marriage is based on purity and honesty, while red roses signify true love, romance and desire. A bouquet of four roses not only represents the number of years you have been married, but also suggests that nothing will stand between the two of you.
Each beautiful anniversary flower has been tenderly hand cut and lovingly assembled by hand, creating the ideal keepsake for your linen wedding anniversary.
• Overall height is around 30 cm (11.8”)
• Bloom is approximately 6 cm (2.3”) high and 10 cm (3.9”) in diameter
• Thick wired stem is about 24 cm (9.4”) in length
• Optional leaves are up to 5 cm (1.9”) long and 4 cm (1.5”) wide, and come in sprigs of either 3 or 6 leaves
• Every anniversary order is packaged in a free white cardboard gift box (as pictured), tied off with a black satin ribbon bow and Miss Poppins and Me gift tag
• Add a short but sweet GIFT MESSAGE FOR FREE (150 characters) in the text box at the checkout to truly impress your loved one
• Processing time is currently 1-3 weeks as every rose is handmade to order
• For current shipping times and locations, please check the shipping policy
• Upgrade to EXPRESS in your shopping cart if you’re in a RUSH
• All orders will receive a TRACKING NUMBER
• Roses are carefully packaged with tissue paper in a gift box, then bubble wrapped and shipped in a poly mailing satchel for extra protection
• EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS and a product card are included with every order
• Vase and other accessories in the photographs are not included
• Colour may slightly vary due to the handmade nature of this product
• All roses are made to order with lots of love