Sixth Anniversary Iron Paper Rose
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
It's about time to celebrate the sixth anniversary of being married to the love of your life! So impress and delight your darling dearest with the iron printed paper rose that's lasting and unique, just like your love for each other.
This anniversary is traditionally celebrated with iron gifts, which symbolises strength in your marriage. For an extra special touch, grey roses are symbolic for timelessness, strength and mystery, while a bouquet of six roses not only represents the number of years you have been married, but also expresses “I want to be yours”.
Each sixth anniversary flower has been tenderly hand cut and lovingly assembled by hand, creating a beautiful memento for your iron anniversary.
• Overall height is around 30 cm (11.8”)
• Bloom is approximately 6 cm (2.3”) high and 10 cm (3.9”) in diameter
• Thick wired stem is about 24 cm (9.4”) in length
• Optional leaves are up to 5 cm (1.9”) long and 4 cm (1.5”) wide, and come in sprigs of either 3 or 6 leaves
• Every anniversary order is packaged in a free white cardboard gift box (as pictured), tied off with a black satin ribbon bow and Miss Poppins and Me gift tag
• Add a short but sweet GIFT MESSAGE FOR FREE (150 characters) in the text box at the checkout to truly impress your loved one
• Processing time is currently 1-3 weeks as every rose is handmade to order
• For current shipping times and locations, please check the shipping policy
• Upgrade to EXPRESS in your shopping cart if you’re in a RUSH
• All orders will receive a TRACKING NUMBER
• Roses are carefully packaged with tissue paper in a gift box, then bubble wrapped and shipped in a poly mailing satchel for extra protection
• EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS and a product card are included with every order
• Vase and other accessories in the photographs are not included
• Colour may slightly vary due to the handmade nature of this product
• All roses are made to order with lots of love